Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Deploying QoS for enterprise network (9E0-601)

Dear All, I failed QOS exam a few days back coz there is no specific book and as well paper is new and no one around has taken it. So no idea at all.......I have already passed IP Telephony & CVOICE exam but facing difficulty only with QOS eaxm. If some one has taken this exam and would like to give some comments then it would be great help.

Thanks in Advance!

3 REPLIES

Re: Deploying QoS for enterprise network (9E0-601)

Hello,

I passed this test a few months back. It's probably the hardest test I have taken up to this point. When I took it, there were no practice tests available. I believe boson.com has released a couple now. Also, I used a knowledgenet course for this class and would highly recommend it.

Good luck!

Vance

i recently passed this exam. i used knowledgenet remote lab. to practice some commands. managed to get the course notes to study...

course notes would help you to understand the concepts tested in the exam. boson test can be helpful too.

Good luck.

Also passed it, attended the course. Very good course and well worth attending if you can, some good labs combining video and voice with and without QoS.

I'd say that it would be quite hard to pass without the course notes.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content