Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Design Guide for IPCC ?

Is there any design guide, with detail level equivalent to AVVID design guide, for IPCC ? I would expect to contain traffic engineering, call flow, etc.

yuenme

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
7 REPLIES

Re: Design Guide for IPCC ?

The IPCC Design Guide was just recently completed. It has been posted internally, but has not yet been posted on the channel site. We hope to have it posted on CCO next week.

Could you please list all of the components for the 24x7 Call Center. I think it requires CallManagers, Unity and gateways at the minimum. Is there anything else ? Thanks for help.

Duc Vu

Hi Pat,

I am currently preparing to deploy an IPCC demo,

I think by now the IPCC design guide would be available on site...could u send me the URL.

Also I am looking for some docs on integrating ICM & CCM in a single-site envoirment with SQL.I am pretty new to this,,so would be thankful, if u could provide me some info to begin with.

Thanks Terence

Unfortunately the IPCC Design Guide is not yet available on CCO. We ran into some formating snags. They should be posted in early November.

Could you drop me a note when it gets in. david.constantino@ireadyworld.com

hey pat,

when ever the IPCC design guide is posted on CCO pls send mail to urmindra.shukla@mail.com i am also looking for some demo presentations on same before we put this on production.

Urmindra

Has the IPCC Design Guide hit CCO yet? I have not been able to find it if it has. Can somebody post a link to it? Thanks in advance.

Views
Helpful
Replies