Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device Association does not work correctly

When going to the http://callmanager/ccmuser page and logging in with any user which has a phone, we don't see the devices that are associated with users. It reports "There are no devices associated with your user ID. Please contact your system administrator to make sure your user information is correct"

We have definitly associated devices to users.

Our Acitive Directory integration is working fine. I can go to the Global Directory and search for users correctly. Our Corporate directories button and Services button on the phones work correctly as well.

Here is some more info about our setup.

CallManager 3.2(2c) Service Pack D

2 Servers running in a cluster

AD integration.

"The AD-plug has been re-installed after upgrading to SP D"

I have tried un-associating a device from a user and re-associating it

again, but user still receives "There are no devices associated with your user ID. Please contact your system administrator to make sure your user information is correct" when logging into the ccmuser page.

Seems to me that this is an issue with a SQL table on the CM's.

A TAC case is already open for this issue, but I was just wondering if

anyone has seen this type of behavior.

Thanks,

Hamlet

Canon Development Americas, Inc.

Hamlet@cda.canon.com

3 Replies 3

rickb
Level 3
Level 3

Haven't seen the problem and it looks like you have your bases covered from a troubleshooting standpoint. I would suggest deleting and re-adding the user, but I'm not sure if you want to go through the trouble since it is AD integrated. Please post the resolution if you recieve one.

Rick

jkbonds
Level 1
Level 1

I had this problem with a few users - turned out I had deleted a user without first removing their association. Subsequent adds of a new user to this old device didn't take.

The problem is described in this bug CSCdw68020 .

I'm told by TAC the following:

The good news is this is already resolved (in 3.2.3) and we just need to

get this fix ported into the 3.2.2 ES train. Target timeframe (if

testing goes well) is to have the ES available to TAC (and you) by end

of next week.

Hamlet

Canon Developement Americas, Inc.