Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Device Pool Configuration

Hello There,

I have a 4.1(3) CCM environment. One Pub and one Sub located in Boston. We just opened another brach in NYC. I configured a new CCM Group, Region and Device Pool (DP). I configured the new Gatewat (Cisco 1760 router) with the new DP but as soon as I assign the new DP to the phones in NYC, the users can not make outbound calls (Fast busy). This probably is an issue with CSS and Partition configuration but I can't figur it out what exactly is the issue. Coule someone please help?

Thanks,

BT

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Device Pool Configuration

You are on the right track, Device Pool does not control the call path, however it can infulance it by codec selection. Make sure that you create new Route Group pointing to this GW, new Route List pointing to the RG, and new Route Pattern pointing to the RL, assign a new parition to this RPs, such as NY-911-PT, NY-Local-PT, NY-LD-PT, NY-INT-PT. Lastly create new CSSes and include the paritions and assing this CSS to the phones. If your other sites are configured properly you should be able to mimic the environment.

HTH,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies