Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dial Outside Access Code without displaying 91 in front of the number

I was able to display Phone numbers retrieving from the database. I have no problem for displaying local numbers, where i dont have to dial 91 in front of the number. For outside access code numbers, how do i display only the number, but dial (91)number when user clicks Dial? Anyone has done an application or have an idea about this? Please respond. I am using 7960.

2 REPLIES

Re: Dial Outside Access Code without displaying 91 in front of t

I am not exactly sure what you are asking. Are you asking how to dial an outside number on the 7960 and not have the 91 show up? This is easily done using a translation pattern. This information can be found in the Cisco CM Administration Guide.

Re: Dial Outside Access Code without displaying 91 in front of t

try this;

You can't concatenate the 91 because the LDAP COM search object outputs a full XML object. You can perform regular expressions on the XML and add the 91 that way.

The old code had a line like this...

Response.Write(s.XMLOutput(currentStart, maxListSize));

You could accomplish this by doing something like this instead.

var tmpXML = s.XMLOutput(currentStart, maxListSize);

tempXML = String(tempXML).replace(/(\d\d\d)/g,

"9-1-$1");

Response.Write(tempXML);

I have not tested this recently, but it is from an old test code snippet I had laying around from the last time I did this. I am simply looking for the element tag and replacing it with a 9-1- tag and text to effectively prepend the 91.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content