Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Dial Tone - CallManager & CallManager Express

We have integrated via an intercluster trunk (Non-Gatekeeper Controlled) our CCM [4.1(3)sr2] with a CME, but we have one problem, when I make a call from CCM there is not the dial tone (even if the remote phone is ringing).

If a phone registrated on CME call a phone registrated on CCM there is not this problem.

When the two phone are conneted there are no problem of comunication.

To help me I attached my CCE config.

Thank you

2 REPLIES

Re: Dial Tone - CallManager & CallManager Express

Can you tell me on which phone you do not get a dial-tone? If you are dialling a number from an IP phone and the remote phone is ringing, then you won't get a dialtone on the IP phone - you will get a ringback.

So, pick up the IP phone (registered to Callmanager) and see if you get a dialtone. If not, reset the phone and try. If this is not a production server, restart the Callmanager service and then see.

Re: Dial Tone - CallManager & CallManager Express

Restart the CallManager is not possible I have registered 500 phones and on the CallManager I haven't any kind of troubles.

The problem beetween CCM & CME, I described in previous message is with all kind of Cisco phone, in any case we do last two days tests beetween with Cisco 7960G.

I don't know if I explaned well the problem, when I make a call from my phone (registered on CCM) to remote phone, (registered on CME) the remote phone ring correctly but from my phone I don't hear nothing up to the remote collegue pick up the phone.

The comunication beetween the two phone is perfect for the integration of CCM & CME I followed these instructions:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/its/cme33/cme33sa/cme33bsc.htm#wp1001000

I belive that the problem is that the document describe un integration beetween CCM 3.3 and CME but I have CCM 4.1(3)SR2.

Thank you.

Views
Helpful
Replies