Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialing CTI Route point rings ICD line when agent unavailable

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello -

I am testing ICD 2.2 in our lab. When I dial the CTI Route point number, it immediately rings one of two configured CTI-ports on the agent phones even though the agent is not logged on or marked available in the ICD client agent. Any help would be appreciated. Current configuration:

CallManager -

- CTI Route point 54488

- CTI Ports 15000 and 15001

- RM User has device association CTI ports 15000 and 15001 (no primary or ICD extension)

- JTAPI CRA User has device association CTI Route point 54488, as well as CTI ports 15000 and 15001 (no primary or ICD extension)

- Help Desk CCMuser 1 - associated with 2 lines on phone ( DN 15000 marked as ICD extension, DN 1111 marked as primary) - the CTI port is NOT associated with the user

- Help Desk CCMuser 2 - associated with 2 lines on phone ( DN 15001 marked as ICD extension, DN 2222 marked as primary) - the CTI port is NOT associated with the user

- I did notice that DN 15000 and 15001 are showing as shared lines because they are in the same partition and calling search space as the CTI ports

- I have not changed the com.cisco.wf.subsystems.rmcm.agentUnavailRNA default state of True

- Call Waiting is disabled on the agents' ICD extensions

- No RNA or Busy forwarding has been coded for any extensions, CTI ports, or CTI Route Point (although I know from reading Rafit's entry that I should have a backup hunt group for the CTI Route Point in the event the ICD server fails)

CRA -

Resource Manager - Helpdesk group defined - contains both Help Desk userids

ESD refers to Helpdesk resource group

Application script - sample ICD.aef

2 ports - beginning with 15000, ending with 15001

Max sessions - 3

Also, if changes are made to phones with ICD extensions - such as changing CSS or partition, does the CRA engine need to be recycled? Thanks in advance :-)

2 Replies 2

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

sandgupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

ICD related question may not get answer in this folder. Please post this question under IP Telephony folder under Voice & Video.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: