Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Dialing Domain - 2 CM Clusters?

Hello,<br>Is it possible to use Dialing Domains for a customer that has Unity installed and configured for two separate CallManager Clusters? Each Unity server is pointing to a local Exch2K box that is configured in a single company-wide Routing Group.<br><br>The ultimate goal is to use Dialing Domains to enable company-wide directory lookups, forwarding vm (from phone) and the like. The CM clusters are using intercluster trunks. Unless I have my terminology wrong, no access codes are being used.<br><br>The Networking doc says that the dialing domain will work for subscribers on the same switch, or same switch network. Could you please define switch network?<br><br>If this is supposed to work...it's not. When I try to select the dialing domain in SA it's not accepting my save changes. It keeps reverting to the text box.<br><br>If this doesn't work, could you please give me any tips on how to get Unity to fufill the requirements above? Thanks a ton!<br><br>

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Dialing Domain - 2 CM Clusters?

Switch network can take on many definitions; clustered CallManagers is just one of them. I'm not quite sure why you would need to do any other special configuration on Unity other than the integration steps for CCM multiple clusters. Those steps are outlined in the CCM integration guide and there is some extra info in this white paper...

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/whitpapr/clusmain/clust_31.htm

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies