cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialing from Outlook Contacts

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

We are having a very hard time getting this feature to work. We are having to install TSP twice on each PC to even get this to work at all. Then, this feature just stops working for no real reason. When you do some checking, the PC no longer sees the IP phone line.

Is there a newer version or something else we could try????

We're using CCM 4.2

Thanks!!

7 Replies 7

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We have CCM integrated with Active Directory and one thing we ran into was that when the user's password expires and they change it, the TSP stops working until you change the password in the TSP settings.

Brandon

This is the error we are getting when you try to use this feature now. This is happening on all PC's.

Another program i using the selected telephony device. Try again after the other program is finished.

There is nothing in the Event Viewer....

Thanks,

Chris

What OS is on the PCs?

Brandon

Windows XP SP2.

I just stopped and restarted the CTIManager service on both CCM servers, and the problem is now fixed.

I wonder why I had to do this in the first place?

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I'm having problems with this and I hope that I'm just overlooking something obvious. I followed the steps from the cisco.com link on TSP intergraation with Outlook. Everything was everything but at the end it doesn't work. I've installed the Plug in on my computer and one other, went thru and configured as per the document, Under he Cisco-IP PBX Service Provider Box, I wasn't sure if User Name and Password meant mine, but that's what was inputed on both PCs

Now then when I go into Outlook and pull up the contact that I have setup on the other PC, I was expecting to see that other IP phone's MAC Address as an option under Dialing Options/Line Properties. The only 2 options that I have is IPCONF LINE and H323 Line, in the example from the document I see what appears to be a MAC address. So please tell that I'm overlooking something simple. Thanks in Advance

Hi,

You can also check the log file (C:\Temp by default)..

I have the same problem, and i check the Logs, and it?s says :"Unable to connect to any of the configured CTI Managers."

I think my problem it?s a "routing" problem..

Has anyone fixed this as I am having the exact same issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: