cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dialing Mistakes

hugohch
Level 1
Level 1

I have two 1750 Cisco routers conected via a 64 Kb with 32 CIR frame relay link.

Both 1750 has one E/M plug in with two channels each.

I have a 20 KHz reserved Bandwidth for the voice communication and 12 KHz for data link.

In this enviroment I´m experiencing the following inconvenient: In some cases when I dial from both ends to diferents extensions I connect to other one.

It don´t happens every times, It only happens some times for example in a 20% cases for some extensions and until a 40% for other.

DIALING procedure: When I press a button on the terminal It dials automatically the local 1750 line and the remote 1750 line, and after I dial the extension number manually.

So that I want to know if exist some debug command that can show me the dialed number, in both 1750, in order to isolate if exist the faulting point.

Additionally if Somebody has any similar experience and found a solution I´ll be very gratefull from now.

Thanks Hugo COLOMBO

1 Reply 1

beth-martin
Level 5
Level 5

Here are a few debugs I found, give these a shot: To verify the output string the router dials is correct, use the debug voip ccani inout command. To check logical channel negotiation, use the debug cch323 h245 command. To check the call setup, use the debug cch323 h225 command.