Primarily what I am trying to determine is how Callmanager handles this setup.
Any chance you could send me a few screen captures of the important config sheets from Callmanager?
Of course as long as it doesn't breach your security.
Preciate the time and effort.
Otherwises can you throw out some brief steps as to the proper way to go about this. Primarily I am concerned with the actual PRI config sheet on the Gateway section of Callmanager and what specific steps need to be followed to build the relationship between the DID DNIS digits being passed down and the patterns for my appropriate phones.
Whilst I can't send you any screen shots I can give you some pointers.
1. If you are using partitions and calling search spaces, make sure the partition of the gateway and the cs can see the extensions partition.
2. If you are receiving more digits from the provider than the length of your extension numbers, set the sig digits to the length of your extension numbers and tick the sig digits box.
3. If the incoming digits do not match your extension numbers (say did 4000 ext 3000) set up a translation pattern to convert (4xxx changes to 3xxx)
4. Try not to assign did's that can't be pattern matched to ext numbers otherwise you need a lot of translations and it makes for admin headaches. (I had a customer that needed over 300 translations because they did not think about allocations proerly)
5. Remember DID is easy and it just takes a little planning to achieve a lot of good work
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...