cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Digits Manipulation Instances

jssalgado
Level 1
Level 1

According to digit manipulation information available for CCM 4.0, It is said that 'discard digits assignments' can be done in Route pattern and also inside the route group configuration. I have not found the place where to do this in the route group configuration. Could somebody make this a little bit clear to me.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So give us points :-)

Regards

Wojtek

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

digit manipulation is not in the route group directly.

creta a route-group and assign this to a route-list.

in route-list you can configure digit manipulation (adding prefix, discard digits) that is dependend on the route-group.

greetings

mehmet

Mehmet:

Thanks for your help on our doubt. But I have been examining one of the route-list in our CCM and I do not see any field related to digits manipulation. The 2 route-groups included in this route-list are ISDN QSIG E1s. and the question is: What is the dependency of the route-group so that we can manipulate digits in the route-list?

Thanks in advance. Juan Salgado

Hi

Go to the route-list configuration. On the left site you have route-groups which are components of this route-list. Click on one of them and you will see configuration of digit manipulation (discard digit, prefix, etc.)

Regards

Wojtek

EUREKA. Thanks a lot, I have found the place where to do it.

Thanks again,

Juan Salgado

So give us points :-)

Regards

Wojtek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: