cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directed Call Park Configuration

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

I don't understand the parameter configuration of Directed Call Park Configuration and my configuration is not succesfull :( . Can I help me ???

The version of the Call Manager is 4.3.

I have configured the feature : Call Park, satisfactorily, but the Feature Directed Call Park, no. Someone can helpme, please.

Bye!!!

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ricardo,

Maybe this will help;

Directed Call Park allows a user to transfer a parked call to an available user-selected directed call park number. Configure directed call park numbers in the Cisco Unified CallManager Directed Call Park Configuration window. Configured directed call park numbers exist cluster wide. You can configure phones that support the directed call park Busy Lamp Field (BLF) to monitor the busy/idle status of specific directed call park numbers. Users can also use the BLF to speed dial a directed call park number.

A user can retrieve a parked call by dialing a configured retrieval prefix followed by the directed call park number where the call is parked.

The is an excellent Configuration Checklist for Directed Call Park in this doc;

Directed Call Park

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008070e557.html#wp1047581

Hope this helps!

Rob

PS: Directed call park system feature comes standard with Cisco Unified CallManager software. Any phone that can perform a transfer can use directed call park. It does not require special installation. Cisco recommends that you configure either call park or directed call park, but not both. If you do configure both, ensure that the directed call park and call park numbers do not overlap.

arcaidy76
Level 1
Level 1

Have you followed the setup as oulined here?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008070e557.html#wp1047581

If so, what happesns when you try a directed call park?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: