Views
Helpful
Replies

directed pickup

yanna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

does anyone know if this feature is supported in CallManager? For example, B has an incoming call. If A wants to answer B's call, A dials a number followed by the directory number of B.

Also does anyone know what call pickup group-universal is?

Thanks,

Yanna

4 Replies 4

gpletea
Level 1
Level 1

These are "Call Pickup and Group Pickup" features.

You must define in the CCM some "Group Pickup"-s (Feature > Call Pickup) that you will use to alocate phones in different groups (Device -> Phone -> xxx -> Line -> "Call Pickup Group" drop down box (choose the appropriate group).

You can take the other's incoming call by pressing Pickup softkey if both are in the same pickup group, or by pressing GPickup softkey and the group number of the ringing phone.

Please see more infromation at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094380.shtml.

George.

George,

thanks for you reply. Can I pickup the incoming call by pressing a number (lets a say a sort of pickup group) and the directory number of the ringing phone?

Regards,

Y.

No, to pickup the call you must use the Pickup or Gpickup softkey.

George.

what's the code/number for extension extension on UC500?  I want to program a speed dial on button on a SPA phone  for a particular extension pickup such as ext.301 , what code/number should I put in front of 301 ?