Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Directory Handler problems?

New 3.0.2 install on Dell with Win2K, remote Ex5.5 mess store, and local net AD.<br><br>Unity Subscriber dir has 44 real subscribers + 2 Examples + Unity Installer.<br><br>Have an AA Call Handler with key '1' sent to Directory Handler. I get the 'spell by last name then first name' prompt, but when I spell a valid name, I get 'sorry, no entries match'. All real subscribers have 'List in Directory' checked, and I've turned it off for the virtual ones.<br><br>Only 2 of the 44 real subscribers work in spell by name.<br><br>Any suggestions on how to diagnose/repair this? I've played with some of the Diagnostic Trace settings for AddressSearch, the DTMF buffer appears to be correct ('6276' to search for last name 'Napoli'). Search is set to Local Unity server, not Dialing Domain.<br><br>Phil Jensen<br><br><br><br>

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Directory Handler problems?

Have the subscribers gone thought the initial enrolment yet?

If you noticed the 2 subscribers that work returned their recorded name. If a subscriber does not have a recorded name it wouldn't make sense for us to present them in the spell my name directory.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Re: Directory Handler problems?

Doh!

Thanks Keith, that was the issue. We'll have the users complete the enrollment now.

Phil

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content