cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directory Replication issues

cplatt01
Level 1
Level 1

I recently added a second Sub to my cluster. Everything is fine, except I am getting RTMT alerts that directory replication failed. Also, when I run DBHelper, the recently added CM is not shown. I confirmed all host settings on all three servers.

Running 4.1(3) sr3b

Any help would be great!

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

For DCD replication check the following:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008012b3c3.shtml

Regarding DBLHelper problem,

Verify that you have DBconnections configured in registry key and in SQL DB (Open CCMAdmin|Service|Service Parameters|Database Layer Monitor|Advanced

For this one I would recommend you to open a TAC Case.

Thanks for heads up. I did open a TAC case as well. I will check it out. Thanks again.

Actually there are some bug in RTMT itself.

Most all of these bugs are issues with RTMT tool and not the Callmanager server itself. and they are fixed in CCM 4.1.3 sr3.

CSCsc85141: RTMT generates directory connection and replication alarmsThis is cosmetice and its fixed in CCM 4.1.3sr3a and above. in Mean time you can disable the RTMT alarm for directory to avoid these. There are also some other RTMT bugs that you requested: CSCed57893: RTMT throws alarms for DCD when integrated with ADCSCee12000: RTMT: Subcriber memory usage shows 100% instead of 25%CSCee35342: RTMT sends low heartbeat alerts even though the HB is good for

srvcCSCeg41834: RTMT LowAvailableMemory Alert shown when CM is operating normally

Satish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: