Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Directory Walker Errors

Hello,

I downloadad and ran the current Directory Walker 3.0.58 from answermonkey.net. When I run this on a 4.0(2) Unity system, every subscriber is flaged with the following error:

0:(error):3265 (Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.) in procedure checkSubscribers of Form frmMain

Can anyone tell me what this means? If I run a older Directory Walker 3.0.40, I don't get these errors

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Directory Walker Errors

I added some new checks for the voice mail interopt folks that included consistency checks with new LegacyMailbox and RemoteNodeID values that didn't exist until 4.0(2.22) (a 4.0(3) beta version). I accidentally let those checks run on all 4.x systems instead of restricting it to 4.0(2.22) and later only - since those columns didn't exist in older versions it threw that error checking for them.

I posted dbWalker 3.0.59 this morning that corrects the version problem - sorry about that.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Directory Walker Errors

I added some new checks for the voice mail interopt folks that included consistency checks with new LegacyMailbox and RemoteNodeID values that didn't exist until 4.0(2.22) (a 4.0(3) beta version). I accidentally let those checks run on all 4.x systems instead of restricting it to 4.0(2.22) and later only - since those columns didn't exist in older versions it threw that error checking for them.

I posted dbWalker 3.0.59 this morning that corrects the version problem - sorry about that.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content