cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directory

lsimanek
Level 1
Level 1

Not all subscribers are listed in the directory. We have a template set up so that all users are not asked to be listed in the directory. And they are automatically listed. But it seems that they are not listed. Is there a report to run to see how may people are listed and how can I get everyone listed.<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

What makes you say that folks are not listed in the directory?
Is it because you cannot find them in the directory when calling in from outside? It could be that they do not have their Voice Names recorded.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

When I call the main number and transfer to the directory to spell their names I am not getting everyone listed. I will check to see if these people have their names set.

they need to have the names set and also should have recorded Voice Names. Without that, the outside caller conversations will not pick them up.
For that, they do have to either login from the TUI and record the name or do it through the AA.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: