cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dirt Recovery error on Unity 4.02

rafische
Level 1
Level 1

When I perform the backup it works without a problem but when I try to restore after clearing the config with configmgr then running the configuration setup again then a reboot when I try to restore I get the error "error:53 file not found in procedure baccountmailstorerights of form frm frmMain.

Did I forget a permission somewhere?

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

which version of DiRT restore are you using? That error would indicate it's looking for a file it expects to be there (likely SARA.EXE which checks the send as/recieve as rights on the mailstores we'll need them for when restoring messages if you have that option selected).

There was a bug in a couple older versions of DiRT restore that may be biting you here - be sure to get the latest version off www.CiscoUnityTools.com if you haven't already.

The version of DIRT is 1.0.0.218 Unfortunately I do not see a file only the info from earlier message.

1.0.225 is the latest... you can fetch it from here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_DisasterRecoveryTools.htm

Thank You that fixed the restore it worked nicely.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: