Views
Helpful
Replies

Disconnect one of conference party

aliao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We're testing the AVVID platform right now; at this moment, we can't find a way to disconnect one party of the conference call using Softphone.

Does anyone have any idea how this can be accomplished?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Right now there is no way to drop the most recently added person to an adhoc conference call, nor an arbitrary person in the adhoc conference call. The feature has been requested and is on the roadmap but I don't think it has been formally committed yet so I can't say when this capability might be available.

Hi,

Does this relates to Cisco's TAPI TSP doesn't provide "lineRemoveFromConference ()" function call? or it is available in TSP but not available on softphone.

Since we're also doing custom TAPI application, if that function call is available; then I should be able to solve our problem.

Thanks.

Well, this isn't purely a TAPI issue. Right now, I don't think there are any functions in CallManager (which mediates the signaling for all adhoc conferences) to remove parties from the conference.

However, also according to the doc at:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/tapi/tap_clas.htm

the function you mentioned is not listed.

We are using Cisco's java client and we are also running into the same problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: