cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Cisco 7937 support more than 3 party conference?

deepinder.s
Level 1
Level 1

Does Cisco 7937 support more than 3 party conference?

If yes then how to do it.

Thanks & Best Regards

Deepinder Singh

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the capability for conferencing is not related to the phone but to the CFB you're using

modify the CUCM service parameter:

Maximum Ad Hoc Conference

or

Maximum MeetMe Conference Unicast

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi Java,

Thanks for ur reply. I am using CUCME- 4.3, and I'll rephrase my question - I suppose 7937 supports only one line(dual)so at a time i can only make or receive upto 2 calls only. Is it possible to make or receive more than 2 calls on it so that i can have more than 3 party conferecing.

Best Regards

Deepinder Singh

exact same thing whether it's CME or CUCM, 7937 has nothing to do with how many users can be in a conference. that depends on CFB config

indeed, it's not possible to make more than 2 calls per line, CME 4.3/7.0 introduced octolines but i haven't configured a 7937 on those versions. but then again, conferencing does not require more than 2 calls per line

Multi-Party Ad Hoc Conferencing for More Than Three Parties

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeconf.html#wp1035716

HTH

java

HTH

java

If you are referring to the unit itself, try increasing the "Maximum Number of Calls" and "Busy Trigger" on the line level to accept more calls on the unit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: