Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

dominos 5.0.10 and unity 4.0.3

Folks,

Unified messaging working fine expect some minor issues. Read many treads on this form relating to MWI. Tried to implement them as well. But, For some reason, certain users in the organization are stil having issues with MWI. It works in a very inconsisten way. Here is the application log for the user having the problem, any help would be highly appreciated. I have checked permissions on Dominos 5.0.10 and unity and they are right, engineering patches have been applied. unity 4.0.3

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: CiscoUnity_DominoMonitor

Event Category: Run

Event ID: 1006

Date: 11/25/2003

Time: 4:22:32 PM

User: N/A

Computer: UNITYSVR

Description:

Domino notification received for user not monitored:

user database=mail\c3896, user=, handler=unitynotifier6c6c655d, data=, event=CountChange 0x00000994

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: dominos 5.0.10 and unity 4.0.3

There is some bugs related to this issue, May be you can try the latest patches.

Silver

Re: dominos 5.0.10 and unity 4.0.3

Same here for a client. MWI's are totally inconsistant and intermittent. ES 6, 7 and 13 are installed.

- MWI went off when a user just focused on the message in the inbox (preview wasn't on, etc.)

- MWI doesn't come on intermittently.

- MWI went off when a user played the first unread message from the phone. Had more unread messages.

I forgot the other scenerios.

I have also seen when using the phone to listen to voicemails that Unity won't find a new voicemail even though it is in the inbox.

Same issues?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content