Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Doproptest 3.0

The utility has got some new features...Any documentation or references....<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Systems Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
3 REPLIES

Re: Doproptest 3.0

No there is no documentation available for this utility. It is an internal Cisco utility and is understood by the Cisco engineering and TAC teams. Are you using this utility in the field?
Is so, can you please let us know what for? In the future we want to be able to provide most functionality through better documented and easier to understand tools.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

I have been using the utility since Unity 2.2. How do you think we cleared out orphand CH and subscribers. Dbwalker is a new utility. Error messages "extension in use" or deleting a subscriber in Uers Manger or Exadmin not using SA. Default Template extension problem is the most recent error that you need Doh to clear out the DTMF EXT ID. If I had to call TAC for all these issues TAC would have created a database personnally for my tickets. Not to brag here...Just let me know if there is a doc or not. You dont even have to post this on the forum if you are afraid of people messing around with their systems. Besides informing users about how the product works is benificial to you. It means less calls to TAC.

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Systems Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure
Anonymous
N/A

What was previously said is correct. The doh is only to be accessed by Cisco engineering and TAC.

The fact that we now have tools like DBwalker and so forth is because of so many cases being opened regarding these issues.

By opening cases with the problems you often have bring more exposure to the problems and the quicker we will have either fixes or tools to deal with them.

Randy Pierce, MCSE, MCP+Internet, MCP
Cisco Systems, Inc.

Views
Helpful
Replies