Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DPA7610 working with Nortel Meridian 1 and Nortel BCM

I'm a TSE and my area of expertise is on Nortel PBX's, we have a customer using a DPA7610 fpr the call manager as well they have 4 Meridian PBX's and a Nortel BCM (evolved Norstar)and Octel VM.

Everything works fine except for the BCM MW lights when the DPA is in the mix.

M1's use a message indicate key MIK and message cancel Key MCK for set based MWI

When systems are networked together using NMS wheever a MIK/MCK is activated and the dialed DN is entered the M1 will check for the current status the the message light on the telephone set, if the system is a remote site tied togther on a private netork (PRI ISDN) a D Channel facility message is sent to the remote PBX to query the light status once then a final key press is made to complete the transaction.

My question is: are there any timers that are adjustable on the DPA to give more time before the MIK/MCK final key press emulation occurs?

see attachment

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: DPA7610 working with Nortel Meridian 1 and Nortel BCM

No, there are no timers that are adjustable on the DPA to give more time before the MIK/MCK final key press emulation occurs

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content