Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropping last participant in a conference call

Hi Guys,

In our environment, we run CCM 3.1.3a and we use Cisco IP 7960 phones. We do not have CCC or any other conference bridge.

I need to know if it is possible for us to have a feature such that the call moderator can drop a call from the conference if it is not answered (e.g. goes to voicemail). We currently use software ad-hoc conferencing (buit into CCM).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Ade

4 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Dropping last participant in a conference call

There should be a softbutton on your phone labeled 'RmLastC' that drops the last participant you added. I'm fairly certain this is in 3.1(3a); I know for sure it's there in 3.2 and above. It's very useful for the exact situation you identified.

Hi,

I will check more closely but I'm not sure that I saw it on the phone. I always thought that the softkeys were also a function of the load. Is that correct? I guess not but I just to make sure.

Cisco Employee

Hi,

This feature is not available in CallManager 3.1. Available only from 3.2. Also, you can remove only the last party in the conference. More information at

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_2/sys_ad/3_2_1/ccmsys/a05confb.htm#18915

Muhilan

Thanks a lot guys.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content