cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DST patch

maryclegg
Level 1
Level 1

Do we have to appply a patch for DST change this November? TAC said to request patch in ten days. Are we going to have to apply a patch every time change?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Mary,

Nice to hear from you again! If you are running an upgraded version of most Cisco Unified products there should be no further patching required. If you were compliant in the Spring you should be good to go :)

By all means, let us know what product line you want to know about and I'm sure someone here can respond.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Mary,

Nice to hear from you again! If you are running an upgraded version of most Cisco Unified products there should be no further patching required. If you were compliant in the Spring you should be good to go :)

By all means, let us know what product line you want to know about and I'm sure someone here can respond.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks, Rob. I knew I could count on you.

Hi Mary,

You are most welcome my friend :) Here are a couple of docs just in case you want to review (on the attachment the 1st page is blank so just scroll a little further);

From this DST Field Notice;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_field_notice09186a00807e02b1.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: