cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dual Integration - CM Ports not showing up after outage

tjschuler
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Unity 3.1(3) dual switch integration that has been functioning for a while - a power outage brought all the servers down and now Unity does not see the ports for the Call Manager.

It is a 16 port system - I have the registry keys for the dialogic so only 12 ports are being used for the analog. Unity did come up a long time before CallManager..... Only the 12 analog ports show up on the ports page and I am getting the following in the Event Viewer for each of the IP ports.

Event ID 109 - AvCiscoTSP_MC

AvCiscoTsp device XX: Device Registrations are Disabled - Unregistering with Callmanager

Any Ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

oliviers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When Unity is starting up, you can expect to see that message per AvSkinny TSP port t. However, once the rest of Unity has started up, you should see another message stating that the ports have registered.

If Unity came up before CCM, then I would not expect you to have any AvSkinny ports working. At startup, if the ports attempt to register but fail because CCM is down, Unity will have to restart when CCM is up.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

oliviers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When Unity is starting up, you can expect to see that message per AvSkinny TSP port t. However, once the rest of Unity has started up, you should see another message stating that the ports have registered.

If Unity came up before CCM, then I would not expect you to have any AvSkinny ports working. At startup, if the ports attempt to register but fail because CCM is down, Unity will have to restart when CCM is up.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: