Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Integration HICOM and Call Manager

We have installed Unity 3.1.1 with a Dual intergration for HICOM 300E and Call Manager.<br>Everything is setup , SQL2000 , Messag Store 2000, AD, Patches etc. The Unity works good with the Call Manager 3.1.2C. <br>We also installaed Dialogic Card 120JCT-LS with 16 Analog Ports.<br>The Switches (PBX, VOIP) on the Unity is setup, the Ports what the Unity used for the PBX ( HICOM ) and which Ports it should use for Call Manager is also set.<br>This was only a short description how the staff is setup.<br>Now the Problem:<br>When I call from a HICOM Phone ( T25 ) to the VoiceMail ( Unity ) as soon the Unity will answer the Call and Play a Greeting, Unity hangs up. I will see the call on the Unity Port Monitor that something come in.<br>We set exactly the settings on the Dialogic Card how was written in the Unity install Menu. But it looks like that this does not work.<br>We also checked several time the setup from the (PBX) Analog Ports, and did not find something that looks unclear. ( Setup how written in the Document ) <br>We running version 3.1.1 i dont no maybe this has something to do with the Problem.<br><br>Please let me know what other information you need. Maybe you can provide us with the wright setting from the Dialogic Card ( for Switzerland ), because I think the problem are the settings on the Dialogic Card ( what i think ).<br><br>Thanks in advanced <br>Regards Philipp<br><br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Dual Integration HICOM and Call Manager

I'd recommend determining if Unity hung up on the call, or did Unity think the PBX provided a disconnect. So this happens on Direct calls from a Hicom phone into Unity? Can you open the IntegrationMonitor.exe, select the "include digits" option and post what shows up on that direct call?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content