Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Dual Integration

I have got Unity integrated with PBX via MCI link. I have added a CM to the environment. What are the steps to do skinny Integration. Should I install the TSP on the unity server. What licencing should I have and what I say in the switch page of SA (TAPI or serial). Please explain....<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Systems Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Dual Integration

You need to install the AvCiscTSP on our box to communicate with the CM uOne ports.

the integration type you need is "Multiple". If you have TAPI or SIO you'll only get one switch option. I'm not sure what NEC's policy is on supporting multiple switch integration scenarios, you'll need to contact them. The AD120 is their product and they are supposed to be running point on supporting it in the field so they would make the call on if that's a config they support or not.

Please dig through the README info in the AvCiscoTSP.EXE for details on setting up the connection with CM.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies