Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Dual Integraton port mismatch

I have got Unity 4.02 TSP 7.02. Dual integration with NEC pbx and 3.3CCM. Dialgic board D/240PCI T1. I have used lower/upper bound in the registry to use 3 ports in the V-card. I have 21 soft ports with CCM. I am licenced for 32 ports in Unity. The problem is that on the softports I go only up to 8. In other words since Unity is licenced for 32 ports it thinks I have 24 port Dialogic and 8 port with CCM. I have defined all the ports correctly in CCM/TSP and UNITY. Each port is answering correctly indivitually. I have feeling that the lower bound /higher bound statements in the registry will tell the Dialogic driver to use only 3 ports...Cisco TSP does not know anything about that or somwhere around that line. In event viewer I have got warnings that port 47 does not answer. That is why I am thinking 24V-port + 21 soft ports...In reality there are only 32 ports. Any ideas...

Sean Poure
5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Dual Integraton port mismatch

how many ports show up on the ports tab in UTIM for your NEC integration?

3 as I defined.

Sean Poure
Cisco Employee

Is the problem that UTIM will only let you add 8 ports to your CCM integration? or were you able to add 21 CCM ports but only 8 of them are taking calls?

On the Ports page for the NEC integration, click Add Port. What does the Port Summary show for the following?

Ports in use:

Ports licensed:

Ports found on Dialogic voice card(s):

Ports available on Dialogic Voice c...:

I have 21 ports. 8 are answering

answer to your Q

Licensed 32

port in use 32

Found on dialogic 24

port available for integration 21

Sean Poure
Cisco Employee

Well, something is definitely out of whack if UTIM has 3 ports for your Dialogic integration and 21 ports for your IP integration but is somehow getting 3 + 21 = 32 ports in use.

Without a closer look at the system I won't venture any guesses. Everything *should* be handled by UTIM without any tricks. I've set this up on my test system without a problem. Those registry settings you added were only needed in 3.x. I would suggest having TAC take a stab at it.

Regards,

Eric

Views
Helpful
Replies