Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

dual language chang-over

Hi,<br>Hoping someone may be able to help me. I have recently installed a second language to a Unity 2.46(135) box which is licenced accordingly. I have changed all the default settings over to the new language. English (US) to English (Aus). I have used the bulk tool to move all users across to English (Aus) for internal and external prompts. I have moved manually as well as using the bulk tool, moved the Call handlers across to English (Aus) including all intro's etc. Problem is, the opening greeting is still in US English ? All other prompts are in ENA which is correct.<br>I have now resulted in copying over the opening gretting wav files (after backing up) from the ENA dir to the ENU directory, and guess what, still the opening greeting is in US english ? Is there something else I am missing ? Maybe a registery setting or DOH setting or similar ?<br><br>If anyone has any thoughts, that would be great.<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: dual language chang-over

Chaning over languages doesn't change the greetings of standing call handlers... it's a little unusual, for instance, to leave the openeing greeting at it's default, it's more normal for a company to record it's own opening greeting and wiping over it with a language change/upgrade would reall tick someone off in a hurry.

If you are really wanting to get the greeting changed over to the default ENA greeting for whatever reason you can "paste from file" at the SA for the opening greeting and surf to the \commserver\localize\ENA\default database directory and look for the "opening greetingxxx.WAV" files (there's a couple in there). These should be in the language you want.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies