Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

E&M to Nortel Meridian Cut off problem

Hi

I have two E&M circuits connected to a Nortel Meridian PBX. Incoming/outgoing calls work calls work fine however after exactly 3 mins the call is cut off. I have looked at timers on the meridian and also the cisco router but cant see why this would happen. I have physically backed to back the circuits and they work fine with no cut off but as soon as they are reconnected i get the 3 minute cut off again. The circuits are 4 wire type1. Has anyone come across this problem?

colin

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: E&M to Nortel Meridian Cut off problem

actually had a report from one of my customers reporting the same issue and same configuration setup. the inital install had been working fine, but propogated itself after a few months. to date we did not resolve the issue. i left the company that did the install. ill try to call the customer to see if they resolved it and get back to you. id recommend you perform a debug voice ccapi inout, vpm signal and vtsp .

We can then trace the call flow and see whats going on from there.

Re: E&M to Nortel Meridian Cut off problem

hi

thanks for your reply, i am away from the office for a week so will do this when i return.

colin

Views
Helpful
Replies