cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

E1 Blade (WS6608) on cat 6000 with CM 3.1.2

darren.kemp
Level 1
Level 1

1. Issues when call forwarding across E1 gateway.

2. 7960 IP phone dropping dial tone after traversing a E1 gateway.

Please, any suggestions..

5 Replies 5

i.fouraki
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

have you installed the patches for this version? it may help

Yanna

jevansau99
Level 1
Level 1

Are you getting PRI reinitialization messages and restarts?

We are not getting any PRI reinitialization messages and restarts on the cat. The E1 gateway is always configured with CM. The bin image on the E1 is 33. We also connect to an Ericcson MD110 voice switch. Any more suggestions please

I am not sure what problems you are having with your description, but load 33 is an old load and not very good. I would suggest trying to get to load 43 on the E1 blades and then see if you are still having issues you may need to look at the traces to determine root cause of your issues.

Thank you,

-Mckee

We will upload 43 on the blades.

The main problem is when call forwarding from an ip phone 7960 to a mobile (eg.) the call will intermitently attempt to connect to the mobile. This connection is made across an E1 blade (6608)in a 6509 and connected to an MD110 voice switch. If we use a 3600 router with an E1 interface we do not suffer from the same problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: