Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

EM not working after upgraded CCM from 3.1(3a) to 3.1(4b) to 3.3(3)

From the trace, i've the following

75: Oct 11 12:35:16.579 SGT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:URL of EM Service:http://BTL-CCM01/LoginService/login.asp

76: Oct 11 12:35:16.658 SGT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:Error from EM Service[3]:Could not authenticate 'CCMSysUser'

77: Oct 11 12:35:16.673 SGT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:The EM Service returned error code:3

78: Oct 11 12:35:16.673 SGT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:Context:/emapp ::URI:/jsp/phone_error1.jsp

On the IP phone, it prompted "Login Unsuccessful" even the correct loginID & password was entered. Error code is [3].

When login ID was entered with an incorrect password, there will be authentication failure

Following the troubleshooting steps in "Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony", I did not have the mentioned key "EMApp" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Directory Configuration\AppUsers\.

Only CCMAdministrator and CCMSysUser is there.

Need HELP here!!! What is wrong with the upgrade? Thanks.

Daniel

3 REPLIES

Re: EM not working after upgraded CCM from 3.1(3a) to 3.1(4b) to

Hi Daniel,

Have you checked DC Directory for a userprofile called CCMSysUser-profile and CCMSysUser-CCNProfile ?

I had the same problem after an upgrade from 3.2(2c) to 3.3(3). I will send you some screen-dumps if the DCD users are missing.

Casper

I do not have the mentioned profiles. Can I create it manually? How about the EMApp key? Do we have it in your registry. Did you manage to resolve the problem?

Pls advise. Thanks.

You can create the profiles manually I send you some screen-dumps where you can see the settings of the profiles. I have only created the profiles to solve the problem so I don't know about the EMApp key, sorry.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content