cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Emergency Responder

truk_78
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to include the ERL in the phone onsite alert? Currently it only gives the phone number, but with multiple floors the building security desk would not know what floor the phone number is associated with.

4 Replies 4

aramos17428
Level 1
Level 1

I'm new to Emergency Responder server and I have the same problem, where the ERL name location is not being provided to emergency services. I can see the ERL name location was programmed in ER server but 911 services is only getting: Name of Company, Physical Address, Building #, and floor, but customer also wants the orientation location included like 4WestRoom, so in case of emergency they will know what corner of the building the services are required.

Any help will be appreciated!

Armando

Well, then you need to specify seperate ERL for each location and dedicate a DID(s) as the ELIN number(s). You will also need to work with your service provider or third party resposible for populating and submitting your ALI database to add these new "locations" in their database.

HTH,

Chris

All appears to be there and configured correctly, the only thing I will need to double check like you mentioned, is if the service provider got all the information that includes the Locations within the building. I will have a conference call Monday with the Service provider and see what they got.

Thanks

Armando

Maybe this will help.

My problem was that I had ERLs, switches setup, and phones in the system. But the "Locations" field was blank. I thought that was junk. I had to fill in all these "locations" fields? So I exported to CSV, edit it with the locations, then imported back in. Then, when phones moved, i could see where they were. The import/export is tricky. You may need tac for help on that. It's not quite as smooth yet.

I have got to the point of notification yet. Im still routing 911 directly out from CCM, not to CER yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: