Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMobility Service

Hello Guys,

I am posting this issue again because last time I did get any reply. I am working in a project where there're 150 users and they all need Extension Mobility. Do I need to enable the EM service for each user individually? Or there's a way that I can use BAT or any other tool to do this task easier? Could please advise?

Thanks,

BT

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: EMobility Service

Hi Bahman,

I have not used this method (BAT) to configure Extension Mobility as we do not use EM on our Campus but I have read that this is a good method. Have a look;

Generating User Device Profiles for User Devices

You can use BAT to set up extension mobility quickly by generating and inserting profiles for all IP phone users. BAT generates user device profiles for all phones, regardless of the number of devices that the user controls. For example, if a user controls two devices, BAT generates two separate user device profiles, one for each device and associates them to the same user. BAT sets one of the generated user device profiles as the default user device profile for the user. BAT generates user device profiles for all IP phones based on the phone button template for each phone model.

From this doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_user_guide_chapter09186a0080556113.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts.....

Re: EMobility Service

Thanks Rob, it helps a lot.

BT

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content