Views
Helpful
Replies

Ericsson BP250 and CCME 3.4 (H323)

6rdold
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have been trying to connect an Ericsson BP250 via an IPU card to a Cisco Callmanager Express router by using H323 trunks. So far calls can be made both ways successfully, however I am having issues with call forwarding at call transfer between the systems. Has anyone else attempted this? Or prehaps some ideas? Thanks Ross

3 Replies 3

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Ross

Our organisation has a Call Manager cluster with a number of BP250 systems with IPU and Licensing. I am not really up with Ericsson and the BMS documentation is not exactly straight forward. Do you have any available documentation you are able to provide for the Ericsson side config, this would be greatly appreciated. I do have a test BP250 along with Call Manager and Call Manager express as I would like to have a fully functional system.

Thanks

Heath

Hi

I don`t have any documentation, I am currently trying to source some from the PABX engineers. If I find anything I`ll let you know.

Later

Ross

hbennour
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please I need to know if you have a ring issue. Actually I am in the same situation, I have call forward issue, and I have also a ring issue when an analog phone in the BP250 side calls an IP phone in the CCME side this former doesn't hear the ringing signal

If you have an idea around that please advise

thanks,

Hamdi