Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Erors From CCM Global Directory

When attempting to access Global Directory or Add new user from "User"dropdown on CCMAdmin page I get the following 2 errors.

CCM 3.3.4SR2

OS 2000.2.7.SR8

Problem has never appeared prior to this.

any ideas what could cause this?

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Erors From CCM Global Directory

Hi Allan,

First off,sorry for the lateness in this reply. Perhaps you have already fixed this problem. We had the exact same thing happen to us a year ago when the previous admin left the company. Somebody decided to remove him as the DC Directory manager and reset passwords etc. I am guessing you can't do a search on the Corporate directory from the phone either. I spent some time trying to fix this but because I was unfamiliar with the required Registry changes was unsucsessful. I finally opened a TAC case and gave them remote access to CCM and the problem was fixed within an hour.

As I said, hopefully you have already solved this problem (perhaps the DC Directory Services was just stopped).

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts.......

Bronze

Are you doing this from PUB or SUB. If from SUB then you most likely have a replication issue between SUB and PUB.

We are attempting this from the Pub.We have received additional info. on this.Come to find out an attempt was made to upgrade the Pub.This could not be completed due to incorrect characters being used in a password phrase (not sure of all the specifics).They went ahead with a password change/resync.Since then...the problem mentioned here.still researching.

Thanks for your input.

Thats what we had thought at first.But we can log into as DC directory Administrator ok.There are no security errors,so it seems DC directory is working OK.Do you think we might have to stop/start the IIS and possibly the WWW services on the Publisher?

Thanks for your input.

Views
Helpful
Replies