Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Error adding user with AD integration

Hi,

I am running Callmanager 3.2(2c) SP G. I have installed the Active Directory plugin and now I cannot make any changes to existing users or add new ones through the callmanager. I have set DIRACCESS reg value to true on th CM.

When I try to make changes to a user or add a new one i get the following error:

Error No: -2100

Error Description: Access Denied

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Frank

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Error adding user with AD integration

Many times this means that the schema was not updated properly during the AD Plugin. Please check to see if the users have the ciscoatUserProfileString attribute.

You may want to run the AD Plugin again, please make sure that you point to the Schema Master during the AD Plugin install.

If you still have problems after the install you may want to look through the log files in c:\dcdsrvr\log. Look for the most recent files and see what errors you can find. You amy also want to capture the packets and look through the LDAP requests. This may give an indication of the problem.

I was pointing to the schema master. I did sniff the traffic during the plugin install and I am getting replys from the DC saying "DSA is busy". I see the same thing in the dcdsrvr\log directory. When I go to create a user it creates 2 objects under the cisco\ccn\profiles object relating to that user.

Cisco Employee

Sounds like a timeout issue. Is DNS working properly?

I have host & lmhost entries in all servers. There is not name resolution problems. This was working at one point.

Hi

I have exactly the same error. Was this ever resolved?

Thanks

Graeme

I am sorry to say that it was not.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content