Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Error in the InsertCDR trace file

Hi,

I have resently upgraded to CallManager 3.3(5). I am having problems with the CDR database. I noticed when the InsertCDR process moves CDRs for the flat files to the database I get the following errors in the trace file:

02/13/2006 15:15:33.140 CDR|Error executing "insert into CallDetailRecord ...

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]SQL Web Assistant: Web task not found. Verify the name of the task for possible errors.

|<CLID::MSECALLMGR-Cluster><NID::xx.xx.xx.xx>

02/13/2006 15:15:33.140 CDR|kErrorCDRServerDown - Error connecting to CDR Database. ODBC Error:Error executing

"insert into CallDetailRecord (cdrRecordType,globalCallID_callManagerId,globalCallID_callId,origLegCallIdentifier

App ID:Cisco CDR Insert Cluster ID:MSECALLMGR-Cluster Node ID:16.118.255.184|<CLID::MSECALLMGR-Cluster><NID::xx.xx.xx.xx><CT::Alarm>

02/13/2006 15:15:33.140 CDR|<--CMonitor::PreparedStatement Error |<CLID::MSECALLMGR-Cluster><NID::xx.xx.xx.xx>

Do do not know what Web task this error is talking about. Any help would be great.

Thanks

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Error in the InsertCDR trace file

Please verify the following flags:

Service >>Service Parameters

1. CDR Enabled Flag -->True

2. CDR Log Calls with zero duration flag-->True 3. Call Diagnostics Enabled -->True

System >>Enterprise Parameters >>CDR Parameters

1. CDR File Time Interval: 1

2. CDR format: CDRs will be inserted into DB 3. CDR UNC Path: \\\CDR

4. Cluster ID: StandAloneCluster 5. Local CDR Path:

C:\ProgramFiles\Cisco\CallDetail 6. Off Cluster CDR connection string: leave it blank

Make sure these services are up and running, if you did any change above, please restart them

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content