Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Error Message to the Admin page

On unity 2.4(135), when launch the admininstration page, I got the following error message: Your windows domain account is not associated with a unity subscriber. You can not access the Unity System Administrator pages....<br>How can I get access to the admin page ?<br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Error Message to the Admin page

Rich,

Is your Unity on a seperate domain from your internal network? If it is, and Exchange is built in that seperate domain, then do the following....

Open the Exchange Administrator. Open the mailbox of the person you want to have administer the Unity box. Press the button associated with the "Primary Windows NT Account" and choose the "real" domain and "user" from that domain. Apply those changes. Have the user log out and log back in to the network. They should then be able to interact with the System Admin

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Error Message to the Admin page

My Exchange Server and Unity Server are on the same domain, and I have installed the Unity server by using the same user name and password. Thanks for your advice. I have installed another Cisco Application after Unity, I think that may cause the problem.

Views
Helpful
Replies