Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message Unity Not responding properly

Unity 3.0(1)<br>CCM 3.1<br>TSP 3.0.2<br>40 Ports<br><br><br>The customer was reporting that when they call voice mail (Push message button). The phone would continuously ring and unity would never answer. When they called external in to an Call Handler, they did hear the call handler, however, when they performed caller input it would send them to "Dead Air".<br><br>Here is an example of an error that I got in the application log. I will give you one. It would error specifically on ports 1-5 (I am assuming because these ports are being used first). We rebooted the Unity server and have not seen a problem for 4.5 hours.<br><br>*********************************<br>*********************************<br>Error:<br><br>|AvDohDirectory::ExecuteCommand returned [0x80040e31] on line 347 of file h:\CommSvr\Sources\AvConvPhoneHandler\AvConvPHAttemptSignInSvr\AvConvPHAttemptSignIn.ccp<br><br>Running conversation AttemptSignIn on Port 1<br>**************************************************<br>**************************************************<br><br>Just by looking at the error, why is it making a reference to h:\ (Don't have this drive).<br><br>Thanks for you help<br><br><br>

3 REPLIES

Re: Error Message Unity Not responding properly

The H drive is a reference to the sources when they were compiled. It is some data that is stored in the DLLs to help us debug.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Any input on the error????

This error is saying that we have run out of resources.
Are there any messages in your system event log from SQL or Exchange or other processes running out of resources?
We have seen this a couple of times on system that are running MSDE. But there could be more reasons. Lets see if your system event log has any data in it that can help.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content