Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Error on CiscoUnity_CSBridgeConnector

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_CsBridgeConnector

Event Category: None

Event ID: 10013

Date: 10/2/2003

Time: 8:33:17 AM

User: N/A

Computer: CHR-UNITY01

Description:

An attempt to access the primary Exchange Mailbox Store failed. Verify that the Exchange server connected to this Cisco Unity server is running properly. The next retry will occur in 900 seconds. If the problem is resolved at the next retry attempt, the connection will restore and no intervention is required. If a problem has been identified and resolved it is not necessary to wait for CsBridgeConnector to retry the connection. When the Exchange server is verified to be running properly, restart the CsBridgeConnector service. If this behavior persists, please use the SysCheck utility to assist in diagnosing the problem [Thread 0x00000C40] : Return Code: 8000FFFF at File e:\views\Unity4.0.1.55\un_Doh3\AvADUnityMon\ADMonUnity.cpp Line 502. 0x00000C40

I have run syscheck but it show I have no Errors

What should I try next

thank you,

Butch

4 REPLIES

Re: Error on CiscoUnity_CSBridgeConnector

What version of Unity are you running?

Are you licensed for the Bridge feature?

Have you configured everything for the Bridge feature?

If you're licensed for the Bridge feature but have not run ConfigMgr.exe to set up the UOmni mailbox you will get these errors.

See the Bridge Networking Guide for instructions on how to run ConfigMgr.exe to set up the Bridge account.

If you're not planning on using the Bridge feature at this time, you can comment out the Bridge license in the lic file so that Unity doesn't try to start the CsBridgeConnector service, or you can simply disable the CsBridgeConnector service in the services control panel until you're ready to use the Bridge feature.

Unity 4.0.2

I have a license for the bridge feature, If I want to use AMIS do I need the bridge feature running??

I have run the Configmgr for AMIS but not for the Bridge.

No, you don't need the Bridge feature running for AMIS. But you do need AMIS licensed on the server.

thanks.... I have fixed the problem

Views
Helpful
Replies