Views
Helpful
Replies

Error on Page

liettig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed a new WindowsXP machine and when i browse https://callmanagerIP/ccmadmin then user then Global directory I got the correct page to search for a user..

when I click the search button the new page loads but with "error on page" yellow warning icon at the very bottom left side..

I can add new user, modify but I can not delete user..

anyone knows how to solve the problem?

thank you

8 Replies 8

kthorngr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does this work properly from the CCM server?

What browser are you using and what version?

Kevin

sgelli
Level 4
Level 4

If you double click on that yellow warning icon, you should see the complete message. Please also paste that here.

Regards,

Srikanth

Hi,

thank you for the reply..

1) Yes, from CCM it works and also it works on any Internet Explorer browser in any Windows 2000 PC.. it does not work only in WindowsXP browser..

2) I am using Internet Explorer 6 SP2 (the one that comes with Windows XP SP2)..

3) Here the error message details:

Line: 34

Char: 78

Error: Expexted ';'

Code: 0

URL: https://ipcallmanager/CCMAdmin/userprefslist.asp

Hi,

Which version of CCM do you have? I tried it on my laptop (OS is Windows XP SP2 and IE 6 SP2) and it worked fine. I tried it for CCM versions 3.3(4) and 4.1(3) and it seems to work fine. I was able to list the users in the Global Directory (without any errors), add and delete users.

Regards,

Srikanth

Hi,

thanks a lot for your answer

I have CCM version 4.1(3).

I have now 5 WindowsXP with IE 6 SP2 and all of them have the same error message.

So maybe it is my callmanager..

Looking at the line 34 of the source of userprefslist.asp (as reported in the error message) I read:

var msgDeleteConfirmUser = '...'; //Fix for CSCdz18236

.. so do I need a fix for CSCdz18236 to install in CCM in order to solve the problem? (where do I find this fix?)

.. or maybe it is a locale installer problem (I use Italian).. I am using version 4.1(3) of locale installer but I saw that cisco released a new 4.1(3)SR1 version..

what version of locale installer are you using with ccm4.1(3)?

.. or is it a simple IE configuration parameter to change? (yes, but which one?)..

Could it be a Java version issue?

Hi,

I have installed Sun Java 2 v1.4.2_05.. it does not work..

which version should I install?

Hi,

I solved the problem installing the latest cisco patches for windows 2000.

Thanks to you all

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: