cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Pass Limit on 7912

pepito1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i have a problem with 7912s registered to a callmanager v 4.1(3)sr3a. I changed the maximum allowed calls in the directory number but nothing happened, do you think that Cisco release a service release to solve this problem? I don't know what else to do, any suggestion?

Thanks in advanced,

Pepe

5 Replies 5

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Which tests have u done so far to confirm this?,

I would use the latest SP available in CCO.

Only with 7912?

Which FW?

We receive 5 new phones (7912) when i registered them the error pass limit appeared on 4 of them. After that, i searched for the error on the web and tried put the maximum calls on 6 and the trigger on 4 on the DN of the phone, but nothing happened. I tried this with all the values allowed but nothing happened. After that i tried to register the phone with other number but the problem was still there.

To discard a software problem on the phone i registered it on my callmanager and its function was normally.

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

is the line that is giving you this error message a shared line?

if so, then this could be a configuration problem. you'll want to be sure any 'shared lines' are configured for the same MaxCalls/BusyTrigger on all phones sharing that line.

(this must be done individually on every phone/line as this is a device specific setting)

Hi, at first ya it was a shared line but after that i tried to assign the phone a different DN but nothing happened. I also tried the Cisco workaround enabling the maximum calls on 6 and the trigger for busytone to 5, but nothing happened.

Thanks in advanced

This is a low priority bug that Cisco is not currently working on to fix. I would suggest upgrading CCM to the latest service release.

Erik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: