Views
Helpful
Replies

Error - waitForMXCapabilitiesExchanged_MediaExchangeCapabilitisIncoming

aliao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an 3rd party H323 gateway trying to call an WTE (Web Telephony Engine) application which uses CCM's TAPI driver.

However, the call was connected for short period of time before dropped. Here is the error line from CCM's trace log. What does it mean and how do I fix it?

16:56:43.109 Cisco CallManager|AgenaInterface - ERROR waitForMXCapabilitiesExchanged_MediaExchangeCapabilitiesIncoming - match capabilities error

I was successful of calling into the H323 Gateway to an IP Softphon and vice versa.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

aliao
Level 1
Level 1

For anyone that is interested; I just confirmed that this error also happens when making a call from one H323 gateway to another H323 gateway (same brand) through CCM.

This message happened after CCM sends a H225Progress message to ending H323 gateway.

Anyone got a clue as to the meaning of this message? Does this mean that the 3rd party H323 gateway I am testing is not fully implemented part of some H323 protocol?

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: