cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error when create/import subscriber

pmarovino
Level 1
Level 1

Product: Voice Mail 2.4.6 - 16 ports<br><br>Error signalation:<br>Additional user cannot be assigned to the CoS associated with the selected subscriber template.<br>You have reached the license limit for one or more of the feature enabled by the CoS.<br><br>Synchronizer: No Available license<br><br>Features Enabled/License Count:<br>Voice Mail Users: total:65000 Used:3 Unused:64997<br>Active Assistant: total:65000 Used:3 Unused:64997<br><br>Questions:<br>1) Is there any further troubleshooting I can do<br>2) How can I get another license key I believe there is something wrong with the one I received<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Paolo Marovino<br>Getronics Solutions Italia S.p.A.<br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

There's probably nothing wrong with your key (they have a very small failure rate).

Are those license counts you mention from the class of service "licensed features" page? The most common problem I see here is folks will have the VMO license flagged and will not have enough licenses on the key for that...

if that's not the case, is this error when creating users off the Unity box? Does this happen when you try to create them using the SA off the local Unity server? If not this may be a registry rights issue when using the SA from off box.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: