Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in the Event Viewer on CCM 3.3(3)

hi,

There are some application errors found on the application logs in the event viewer. IP-phones, MGCP voice-ports trunk gateway, and Voicemail port seems to reset or unregister. this happen in a split second thus having a minor effect on the entire system. Phone load is P00303030200/P00403030200

Other issues like echo and one-way audio when calling party is on hold. NIC and switch port is in full duplex.

We will upgrade the firmware to P00305000300/P00405000300

hope u could share some info.

thanks

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Errors in the Event Viewer on CCM 3.3(3)

Are you getting the DCOM errors? Without seeing the application event log, it would be difficult to troubeshoot.

Hi:

This kind of error are caused by Microsoft and affected the TFTP Server. The only way to resolve it is update the Service Pack of CCM and a will, restart the TFTP application.

hi,

It was the voicemail ports that created the errors. I have problems in integrating CM 3.3(2) to Cisco Unity 2.4.6. Instructions on integration, particularly CM 3.3(2) with UNITY 3.1 and higher found on web doesn't work. i'm following the Unity 2.4.6 configuration guide. the only problem i have is that it i couldn't get the voice-mail pilot dn to work. other voice-mail ports could loop properly.

hope you could help me in with this.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content