Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

European 0800 service providers

Hello,

I have sales office in Germany which services all of Europe. Occasionally I'll receive a complaint from one of our German reps that a gov't agency has blocked 00 calling patterns so in effect these customers will not be able to contact our reps. This is mainly a UK / France issue. Seeing as normal European toll-free numbers start with 00800 (call pattern blocked), I need to source a 0800 provider which can forward calls to our German phone numbers. I would prefer a single carrier who can register 0800 numbers in all EU/European countries.

I have found a few options online, but its difficult to tell what level of service they provide (quality, reliability), and I definitely don't want to have to go through a process of changing our 0800 numbers once they're out in the wild. Our ITSP in Germany has provided an option, although I'm not sure which upstream carrier service they are using and their monthly costs are high.

If anyone has worked with any specific 0800 service providers or has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content