cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Event ID 10002

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Date:1/29/2001<br>Time 8:27 AM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer:(our Exhange box)<br>Event ID 10002<br>Source: AvConvMsg_MC<br>Type: Error<br>Category: Error<br><br>Exchange 5.5 Sp4 Unity 2.4.6.135<br><br>no complaints from any Unity users, I did look in the Notification Utility Admin, from the Unity tools directory. The option is unchecked and I am not recieveing emails indicating there is any problems. I notice they generate errors in pairs, refernecing different lines of code.<br><br>The following is from the event id error.<br><br>IAvCallHandler::get_Recipient returned [0x8004200c] on line 1806 of file h:\commsvr\Sources\AvConvPhoneHandler\AvConvPHGreetingSvr\AvSPlayGreeting.cpp <br><br>Running conversation PHGreeting on Port 1<br><br>

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

sounds like you have a call handler that has a message recipient configured that is either missing or misconfigured. Usually if you have a recipient link that's broken (i.e. the subscriber you setup as the recipient for messages in a call handler was deleted from the system) you'll get sent to the failsafe conversation (i.e. "I'm sorry I can't talk to you now...") and there will be seperate error log entries for that which would be hard to miss.

When Unity loads a call handler we go fetch the owner and recipient users/DLs first before doing anything. If either one are missing it should balk. dBWalker off AnswerMonkey.net should report any broken links such as this (it wont fix them for you, it'll just report them and on what object they were found).

Another possibility is we're trying to grab the voice name of the recipient to construct a system greeting for a call handler... if this fails it'll just voice the extension number instead, but it might log an error like this. This seems more likely given the error was thrown in the greeting conversation. So the error entry didn't log any information about which call handler this was thrown for?

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

I used the dbWalker, and determined where unity was failing. Thanks for the help, it was a great utility. Thanks AnswerMonkey!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: